H/CAMSx is the latest release of a comprehensive family of applications, databases, and services that are dedicated to crude assay management.
With this newest release you can:
- Access and process any number of crude assays
- Graphically smooth, extend, and compare property curves
- Add new crude assays and update old assay data easily
- Accurately predict cut yields and properties for single crudes or blends of crudes
- Use the new Blend Optimizer to determine the optimal mix of crudes to meet property specs
- Create a product assay of any portion of a full crude assay
- Blend product distillations back to feed equivalents with new Yield Blend tool
- Estimate hydrocarbon gas chromatography analysis
- Predict cut points based on property spec criteria
- Simulate crude tower distillation with new advanced theoretical tray methodology
- Access a vast number of included property correlations
- Use a new generation of Interface tools that Integrate directly with all LP and Process simulation applications. Optional spreadsheet and/or database output format.
- Join a very large existing and growing client base comprised of thousands of users
- Use supported commercial assay libraries, Chevron & Haverly (2200 assays)